Include CloudCoin in an ATM system
Providing a QR code for Cell Phones
Your ATM will need to generate a QR code so the customer can send you CloudCoins. The QR code will be a URL that any phone can use without installing any special software.
- Sample URL that becomes a QR Code:
The QR code needs to contain the following Parameters:
- https. The Protocol. You must use https.
- Skywallet.cc The Skywallet.cc website. There is also a secondary website that is secret but can be switched over to if the Skywallet.cc is down.
- b4u? The b4u web page. This page contains information about your Skywallet address, the customer's Skywallet address so it does not have to be included in the URL.
- cc The amount of CloudCoins that the user is to send. e.g. cc=400
- usd The amount of dollars the user is to get from the ATM. e.g. usd=60
- id The unique identifier generated by your system to identify the transaction. IMPORTANT: This id must by a guid without hyphens. id=7917cdf720c044049cc534a370130642
Web Hook Page
You will need to have a web page that receives notice that your customer has send you CloudCoins and is waiting at the ATM.
- Sample URL that your Web Hook receives: